Kick-off and opening of team registrations for the 2021-2022 Mayo Business Plan Competition (MBPC).
The website has been updated with the timeline and requirements (mbpc.tcnj.edu). Please be sure to review all the information there.
We do require that at least one registered team member attend the kick-off and information session. We have combined these this year into one event. This will be held on October 6, 2021 at 2:00 pm in the Business Building, Room 123. This event does not require pre-registration. If a student needs to attend this event virtually you must email Stephanie Horner (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details. This session will include past judges, MBPC winners and/or representatives from the NJ Small Business Development Center to prepare teams for the competition.
Team Registration (Intent to Compete) will open at 8:00 am on 11/1/21. You may use this link to register your team MBPC 2021-2022 Intent to Compete. If you have any questions, please email Stephanie Horner at email@example.com.
Below please find the timeline for this year’s event:
- 10/06/21: One team member must attend the kick-off and information session.
- 11/01/21: Registration opens for “Intent to Compete”. Affirmation of Policy Statements must be included.
- 11/29/21: Registration for “Intent to Compete” closes. No new registrations accepted after this date.
- 12/13/21: Team membership to be confirmed and complete (e.g., number of team members, team member names).
- 01/10/22: Business plans & LinkedIn certificates submitted. Form will be emailed to all registered participants.
- 02/14/22: Semi-finalists announced.
- 02/25/22: Revised business plans due from semi-finalists.
- 03/02/22: Semi-finals.
- 03/16/22: Finalists announced.
- 03/28/22: Revised business plans due from finalists.
- 03/30/22: Finals
*Dates subject to change